how to contact FIC about the battery issue ?

Ricky arcanericky at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 23:48:25 CEST 2007

Maybe FIC should have sent the following back instead - as a reminder:

Dear Valued Customer,

since there has been some misunderstanding, we just want you to confirm
one more time that you are aware that our products at this point in time
ARE NOT END-USER DEVICES!  So please let us warn you one more time:

THIS IS A DEVELOPER RELEASE, NOT A CONSUMER PRODUCT!|

For more information about what to expect from this very early developer
preview, please see http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Developer_preview

If you would like to continue this purchase, please reply to this email
with the simple string YES_I_DO (all uppercase and with underscores)
at the beginning of an otherwise empty line of your response to this email.