how to contact FIC about the battery issue ?

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Sun Aug 5 23:49:17 CEST 2007

Calm down.
You can contact OpenMoko by sending an e-mail to the address you received
your order-status mails
Use the address you ordered with and include this string "[
rt.internal.openmoko.org #NUMBER]" to the header.
NUMBER stands for your ordernumber.

As it seems the openmoko.com site is currently down, I hope there are no
further problems.