My first day

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 10:35:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 8/8/07, Kero van Gelder <kero at chello.nl> wrote:
>  - the battery icon does not show battery level when on USB  (charging)
>
> What constitutes a full battery??

You need to check output of:

  cat `find /sys | grep battvolt`

Note the above quote is a back-tick. I believe the value should be
around 4200 for a fully charged battery.

 > Furthermore, I find svn.openmoko.org to contain too many empty directories.
> the ./configure I ran can not find libgsmd and neither can I. Where is it?
> Or, which options do I pass configure to tell it to not need libgsmd?
> Say, to skip certain subdirs and its deps?

Did you follow this documentation? It tells you how to setup libgsmd.
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/How_to_run_OpenMoko_Apps_on_PC

Have fun,

SK

--