which kernel-rootfs pair supports a working dialer on gta01bv4?

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 23:05:10 CEST 2007

2007.1 asked me for my PIN at startup. In 2007.2 you have to enter it
manually. What I did is start gsmd in a terminal tab (
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Gsmd ), libgsmd-tool in another one and then
launch the dialer from home. When you start a phone call, switch to the
libgsmd-tool terminal and it should ask for your PIN.
Worked for me but there may be a more intelligent way of doing things.