No softfloat?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Tue Aug 14 03:36:40 CEST 2007

Am 13.08.2007 um 21:29 schrieb Mark Eichin:

> This just came up on openmoko-devel:
>
> http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-devel/2007-August/
> 001278.html

Others have the same issues...

> Roughly, soft-float is more efficient than emulation - you could

I know - but emulation isn't that bad already on the Zaurus...

> configure the kernel differently to support debian or zaurus binaries,
> or you could just rebuild the binaries...

Hm. Looks like squaring the circle.

I either need two different binaries for the Zaurus and the OpenMoko.
Or I force users to install a different kernel on the OpenMoko.

Isn't there a simple module.o that I can load with lsmod?

Rgds,
Nikolaus