A few more First-Day issues

Peter Rasmussen plr at udgaard.com
Thu Aug 16 23:41:49 CEST 2007

When I come to the point where I am able to build and boot on an image
that contains the packages that I want, be assured that telnetd and ftpd
will soon be a part of it. Using ssh is overkill when working in a safe
and known environment with limited CPU and storage resources, so I bring
it up.

You may have noticed that the mail I sent wasn't just about this issue,
so why did you choose to comment on just this?

Peter