dfu-ctl problem

ray at wardtechnologies.com ray at wardtechnologies.com
Sat Aug 18 01:12:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

Just got my shinny new orange and white unit but am having trouble
flashing it with the latest kernel and root images.  When I do a
dfu-util -l I get back:
Found Runtime: [0x1457:0x5119] devnum=0, cfg=0, intf=2, alt=0,
name-"UNDEFINED"

When I try to download an image, i get
Opening USB Device 0x1457:0x5119...
Claiming USB DFU Runtime Interface...
Cannot claim interface: could not claim interface 2:  Operation not
permitted

I have tried all the hints given so far on the mailing list.  I have
tried it on a IBM thinkpad, another thinkpad  running Linux inside
VMWare and on a Compaq desktop.  All give me the same results.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Ray

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T