information about OM2007 and OM2007.2

Terje Sannum terje at waste.org
Mon Aug 20 20:16:20 CEST 2007

Is there any reason to use time on OM2007.1? Some more info on that will be
appreciated...

Anyway, I wanted to try out OM2007.2, but every image I have downloaded
(haven't built it myself yet, but tried several others) "hangs" on startup.
The boot  progress bar stops at ~98%. I can connect to the phone, but can't
see what is wrong. Is this the current state of 2007.2, or how do I make a
complete boot?