2007.2 issues

Jonas Meyer jonas.meyer.01 at alum.dartmouth.org
Sun Aug 19 00:28:08 CEST 2007

Has anyone been able to get 2007.2 to boot successfully (on the Neo, not
in emulation)?  I gather that people have, judging from the fact that
they seem to be talking about it.  In any case, anyone have an idea why
flashing according to the instructions located here
(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Flashing_openmoko) with the images
located here (http://people.openmoko.org/mickey/images/) wouldn't work?
My neo tries to boot, but when the progress bar on the opening splash
screen is 1 pixel short of completion, it freezes.  I have left it for
several minutes, and nothing happens.  I haven't updated uboot because I
didn't buy an advanced, but it doesn't seem like I should have to.
Anyway, any ideas?

Jonas