Buying Openmoko GTA02 from Europe

Jean-Eric Cuendet (JeSC) jec at jesc.ch
Wed Aug 22 20:09:30 CEST 2007

Hi,
It seems that a big problem we have here in Europe to get Openmoko
devices is that the shiping costs are quite high: around 80-100USD !!

I've opened a website that will sell GTA02 devices when they are
available, to other Europe countries. I'll buy quantities of devices
from FIC and resell them from here, in Switzerland, middle of Europe.

If you are interested in buying one, please drop me a mail through the
website at : http://www.jesc.ch/openmoko
This is a *pre-order* only. You are not liable if you change your mind!
It's just to know the approximate number of devices that I'll need to
order from FIC.

Payment will be possible through Paypal or direct postal payment in
Switzerland. Shiping costs will be around 20-25EUR for countries in Europe.

Best regards.
-jec

--
Don't assume, ask!