2007.2 issues

Alessandro Iurlano alessandro.iurlano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:54:46 CEST 2007

> > Using dfu-util to erase the previous rootfs everytime is worth the
> > peace of mind of not bricking my neo, I'll admit its annoying to press
> > the aux button every so often when flashing a new rootfs but that too
> > is a small price to pay.

To my experience it seems that pressing the aux button is only needed
when the device is idle, not during the actual flashing. I managed to
flash boot kernel and rootfs without even pressing aux once. You just
have to prepare the commands before you start and launch them with less
than 30 seconds delay.

Regards,
Alessandro