openocd

Peter Trapp openmoko at genial.ms
Mon Dec 3 21:47:22 CET 2007

On Montag, 3. Dezember 2007, Dan wrote:

> I am having a little trouble getting openocd to work with my debugboard. I
> have two Neos, one bricked, one functional (both bv4) neither of which I
> can get to work! Is anyone willing to share a little of their experience of
> getting this two work. I am using Ubuntu 7.10...
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have some tracing output?
Which config file do you use?

Some points:
check the config file...
remove and disconnect neo for ~30 sec.
insert battery and connect
press power (the screen should shortly lights up)
If everything went fine so far try to connect to openocd
if it doesn't work, try to press the reset button on the debug-board and try
again...

good luck
-homyx