2007.11 - Report from Germany

christian scheele scheelec at arcor.de
Thu Dec 6 09:05:19 CET 2007

You could try to register to the network using libgsmd-tool from Harald Welte

 http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Gsmd

 I have a similar Problem my 2007.11 Version does not ask for PIN,

 so i register manually using :

 libgsmd-tool -m shell

 O // Powers GSM On and Displays a PIN dialog

 r // registering to network

 This works for me ( Eplus Sim Card ca 1,5 Years, Germany )