repository structure? and epdfview

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Thu Dec 6 21:55:31 CET 2007

Alessandro Iurlano writes:

>I have uploaded an epdfview package in my repository. It is not listed in
>the repositories wiki page but it's on my userpage.

Thanks!  But...  it needs a library that doesn't seem to be in any of
the repositories I'm hooked up to:

ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for epdfview:
         libpoppler-glib2 (>= 0.6)

The two libpopplers I found in repositories were

libpoppler-glib1 - 0.5.9+cvs20070708-r1 - Poppler is a PDF rendering library based on the xpdf-3.0 code base.
(in scaredycat's repository)

libpoppler1 - 0.5.9+cvs20070708-r1 - Poppler is a PDF rendering library based on the xpdf-3.0 code base.
(on buildhost)