My new mobile

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Sun Dec 30 12:04:52 CET 2007

> cu: /dev/ttyACM0: Line in use

I remember I have seen that, but I d swear that was when I was not root.

> cu: creat (/var/lock/TMP0000001e89): Permission denied

This is extra strange.

Well, I don t have a system next to me right now, but please:

1. double-check you re root: whoami
2. Did you put the device into the right mode? You need to go into the bootloader and make sure you prepare it for flashing. That will put it into firmware upgrade mode rather then normal operating mode. Instructions are on the Wiki. You will have to hold a key while switching the phone on, then select an option from the boot loader menu and then hurry up because it will continue with a regular boot after 30 seconds.

3. There was some talk about having to chmod some device files, maybe someone from the list can help out.

I need to leave not. Good luck.

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------