neo not coming on at all

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:38:09 CET 2007

I just flashed the neo with the november 4 kernal and rootfs. rebooted and
worked fine. tried the blue tooth which did come on but the phone hung.
tried closing the phone by keeping the power buttin pressed for 9 seconds.
linux started to shut down but went into a loop half way through the
shutdown process. So decided to take the battery out. When i put the battery
back in and pressed the power button nothing happened. Even when i tru to
get into u-boot by pressing the aux and power button together nothing
happens at all. I am going to try keeping the battery out for ten hours
tonight and see if things start working but i dont get a white screen and
vibrations like some of the others. Could there be any other solution?

Thanks

rakshat