still bricked neo

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:15:20 CET 2007

I have tried charging the battery for 12 hours and and then trying the neo
as well as leaving the battery out for 9-10 hours and trying the neo. It
still wont come on at all. A few questions -

1) Is the neo compatible with the nokia 3.7V battery of the same form factor
(I ask this because my neo battery is not powering up my nokia phone nor is
my nokia battery helping to start the neo).

2) I had taken out the battery when the phone got stuck during the shut down
process (after X had been killed by pressing the power button for 5 seconds)
Could U-boot have been affected by this process (pressing the aux and power
to try and start u-boot also produces no response.

3) Is there anyone in India with expertise/debug board to help me get my neo
working again?  I  had just started to be able to make proper calls with it
and was pretty excited.

Thanks once again

Rakshat