starting up OpenMoko

Nick Guenther kousue at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:57:27 CET 2007

On Nov 9, 2007 9:11 PM, arjun ranavat <kenau_reveas at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I Just bought a developer kit for OpenMoko. I am a
> newbie to linux
> phones. I need some help setting up the phone. I
> already tried
> instructions listed on the side. I still need some
> help. can anyone
> please help me out?
>
> Thank you,

What's your exact problem? When posting to mailing lists it is helpful
to save everyone time by posting your problem up front--that's what
we're here for, to solve each others' problems.
However, I have a guess at what your problem is:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/SH1#Before_you_start

-Nick

p.s. we're *all* newbies to linux phones. this has never been tried before.