device-owners Digest, Vol 5, Issue 21

Daniel Hembree danny-hembree at dynamical.org
Sun Nov 18 21:09:25 CET 2007

I was having the same sort of problems. Following the most recent
advice, wiping the kernel and the rootfs, I installed the latest uImage
and the 1117 qtopia  rootfs. I believe I got that at
http://buildhost.automated.it/CM2007.2/?M=D, but I can't seem to connect
to that site today to confirm. I had to connect to the device with ssh
and issue an " /usr/sbin/alsactl -f /etc/gsmhandset.state restore ".
After that I was able to get and place calls.  I am still unable to get
openmoko's rootfs to connect with the network.