Qtopia on OpenMoko

Peter Trapp openmoko at genial.ms
Tue Oct 16 13:52:52 CEST 2007

Von: vincenzo at ciaglia.net

> Hello, i flashed my Neo with the latest qtopia-image snapshot.
> Everything works fine but i can't hear ringtones for the receiving
> calls, just vibro. Is it a problem to be fixed or what?
>
> Is there anything to know?

I'm not 100% sure if the following Tip will solve this issue, but have you tried:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Qtopia_on_Neo_1973#Tips

I already had ringtones while an incoming call but the last time (didn't use the tip)  I had none. I'll try this that evening...

Note: The folder of the gsmhandset.state should have changed to /etc/

Hope that helps
-homyx

--
for Windows problems reboot