audible ringer?

Dan dan.higham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:37:34 CEST 2007

Really?,  could you point me to an rootfs image where this does work. When I
flashed the Neo with Qtopia I had to restore the alsamixer to the state
stored in /etc/alsa/gsmhandset.state to get any sound at all during a call
and that would be without the ringer working. Restoring the mixer using the
stereoout.state enables the ringer but then disables sound during phone
calls.

Any help would be much appreciated as this seems to be a common problem.