Kit has arrived

7150 linux.1 at litenverden.com
Thu Oct 18 03:38:11 CEST 2007

My advanced kit has arrived. I'm reading "Flashing openmoko" now on the
wiki.

I plugged the Neo in to charge. Quite unexpectedly, it went through a
boot sequence and stopped on a kernel panic at "Warning: Unable to open
on initial console." I suspect this is normal because I have done
nothing to the machine yet. I turned it off and left it on charge.
Tomorrow I'll charge the second battery.

I'll try flashing this weekend after reading the wiki topics I need and
planning the initial project (getting it to do something). I'm thinking
of doing the dual SD boot config, OpenMoko and Qtopia.

I am very impressed with the quality of the package and the phone.