Anyone lucky to make phone calls in Switzerland ? [positive]

Markus Fischer info at flyingfischer.ch
Thu Oct 25 20:12:55 CEST 2007

Yes, I've been able to make a phone call in Switzerland with the Neo, also
Sunrise card, but not prepaid version.

On the OpenSource day in Zurich, when Mickey Lauer had his spoke on the
OpenMoko, there was a guy from Basel who said, that there is a kind of "bad"
SIM-card from sunrise. He also had trouble with getting the card working.

Resulting in getting a new one as a replacement from sunrise.

Greetings
Markus

PS: been able to make a phone call. But at the moment it is quite funny, if
the phone that is been calling, don't answers the call, and you press the
stop button on the Neo, the other phone will continue to ring... ;-)

You have to shut down your device to stop ringing the other phone. The bug is
beeing discussed on Bugzilla already.