Touchscreen problem?

Markus Schlichting m.schlichting at mynethome.de
Mon Oct 29 13:03:01 CET 2007

Hi Comsin, have you read my post from last night "Bad Display? :-("
You problem sounds, from this generic point of yur description, very similar
to mine.
I've mentioned some commands you can use to recalibrate and/or test the
display, may that would help - or, at least the debug output of those
programs postet here could help to find the problem.

- Markus