rootfs flashing problem

Kurtis Heimerl munncha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:56:07 CET 2007

Hi, I've got a GTA01BV4, and i've successfully used dfu-utils to flash the
u-boot and kernel partitions, using the instructions on the wiki.

I am unable to flash the rootfs partition in the same way. It returns a -110
error, with the dfuERROR status being 14, which dfu.h lists as:

#define DFU_STATUS_ERROR_UNKNOWN        0x0e

I thought it may be that the partition was too small for the image, but I am
also unable to flash the kernel image to that partition, which indicates to
me that the size is not a factor.

Has anyone else encountered and solved this problem? Thanks.