Documentation, modules, keyboard, loading

Peter Rasmussen plr at udgaard.com
Fri Sep 7 17:12:11 CEST 2007

Good to know :-)

As I could not find how to install the appropriate modules package on
the openmoko.org wiki pages I'd appreciate it if you could tell me?

I have since the beginning seen modules files next to uboot, kernel and
file system files, but not yet an actual explanation on how to get it on
the Neo.

Thanks,
Peter