screen protectors? Re: selecting music files

Andy Poling andy at realbig.com
Thu Sep 13 02:31:07 CEST 2007

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007, David Corking wrote:
> For this reason (and because I found that on Palm devices, the styli
> scratched the screens badly too, especially in the Graffiti area) I
> still have the plastic tear-off on my Neo screen.
>
> And I am in the market for a pack of screen protector sheets when that
> wears out.

I tried ordering i-ph0ne protectors (because I knew they would be larger than
needed) and cutting them down.  I'm not a precise computer-aided cutting
machine, so the result looks pretty ghetto, but 95% of my screen is protected
for now.  :-)

I ordered custom-cut screen protectors from screenguardz.com a few days ago.
they were $9.99US for 15 of them.  I tried 58x44mm as a first approximation.
I'll let y'all know how well that size turns out to fit in reality...

-Andy