start-to-finish howto?

Karsten Ensinger karsten.at.openmoko at onlinehome.de
Thu Sep 20 08:08:11 CEST 2007

ian douglas wrote:
 > [...]
> I'd appreciate it if anyone can point me to some sort of step-by-step
> guide, or break it down into "follow the instructions from this wiki
> page, then this wiki page, then this wiki page". Sorry if I sound like a
> newb on this, I'm just getting pretty lost looking through article after
> article on the the wiki, since some of the instructions assume you have
> a debug board, which I do not.
 > [...]

To be on the save side, follow first this:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Nand_erase

Then go to your build results (build/tmp/deploy/...) and follow this:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Flashing_openmoko

If you are interested in some more details regarding setup of u-boot,
look at this:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/U-boot

Hope this helps out.

Regards