start-to-finish howto?

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:19:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

----- On 9/20/07, ian douglas <id at w98.us> wrote:
| What I'm having a hard time with, and this is my main complaint with
| wiki's in general, is that documentation seems a little scattered.
\--

Wiki is like WWW. It is scattered documentation. What you are looking
for is a "Developer Guide" that gets you started with the whole
environment. It should be made available in .pdf and provided with the
Neo1973 phone during shipment. Right now development is of high
priority, and hence, you have all the documentation in the wiki
(please correct me if I am wrong).

The following is the documentation for our experience:
http://free-opensource.qvantel.net/mediawiki/index.php/OpenMoko

It goes from Shipment->Build environment->Development. The wiki
documentation at http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Main_Page _always_
overrides the above. But, it should give you some sort of a
start-to-finish guide.

Have fun,

SK

--