Daily Snapshot Review 31 March 2008

cormier.doug at sympatico.ca cormier.doug at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 3 17:01:12 CEST 2008

Hi Kevin,

This is my first response to the team - hopefully it is the right method.

I'm located in Canada, have access to a 1900 MHz base station and 3
Neo1973's, one has the March 31st load.   This device is not registering
with the Canadian carrier (Rogers), alternatively, the stand-alone base
station (ip.access pico cell) is not seeing any attempts from the phone
either. Then the phone will not operate as a phone in North America.

The phone was able to register with 2007 loads, I'll have to reload some
older configurations to see when it started failing.

Wondering if any other North Americans on this distribution have this
problem?

I could be wrong.

I follow your updates regularly, keep up the good work.

Doug