Daily Snapshot Review 03 April 2008

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Thu Apr 3 20:45:03 CEST 2008

Hello everyone. :) My apologies for missing two days back to back. I
actually decided NOT to do a review on April 1st, mainly because I
can't personally take ANYTHING seriously on April 1st. The second was
just oversight, the day ended and I realized I hadn't done one.

What I missed in these two days was several changes to Openmoko
messages and a new startup sound.

The X stability issues I mentioned on 31 March 2008 seem to have been
cleared up. 6 out of 6 boots worked fine during my tests.

My recommendation today is that users update to today's rootfs and
kernel, both which will be found (later) at
http://downloads.openmoko.org/recommended/ or can be found immediately
linked in the full review which can be found at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Snapshot_review/2008-04-03

There have been some changes to Openmoko messages which people may
find beneficial, there is some stability improvement and more eyes
help test the new code. :)

-Kevin Dean