Uptime?

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Sun Apr 6 00:30:35 CEST 2008

On 5 Apr 2008, at 19:50, Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:

> Thomas Wood wrote:
>>> It would be nice to know from OM about the battery life on the
>>> FreeRunner.
>> I have on of the latest FreeRunner prototypes and I am pleased to say
>> it can run directly from USB power even if the battery is dead, and
>> it can also hold it's charge idle for a lot longer than the Neo1973.
>
> Well, ok... But could you provide us some basic data?
> I mean, how much standby (with GSM, of course) and how much calling
> (if there's no way to simulate, maybe you could call a free number
> :P)?

I don't really see how this will be of any benefit to you now, and I
certainly don't have time to play with it myself. I'm sure data will be
available once the device is actually on sale.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/