some strange appearance of my build

Pontus Oldberg frogger at x-game.se
Sat Apr 12 00:41:20 CEST 2008

I'm also getting the following error message in x.log when restarting
the xserver.

matchbox-wm: Failed to parse theme
file: /usr/share/themes/openmoko-standard-2/matchbox/theme.xml
matchbox-wm: Please check this file contains valid XML
matchbox-wm: switching to default

I checked the xml file and it looks ok but I will dig a bit more
tomorrow.

I also received the following:
** (matchbox-panel-2:1846): WARNING **: Error calling GetMemoryStatus:
Method "GetMemoryStatus" with signature "" on interface
"org.openmoko.PhoneKit.Sms" doesn't exist
** (matchbox-panel-2:1846): WARNING **: Failed to find applet
"openmoko-panel-wifi"
** (matchbox-panel-2:1846): WARNING **: Failed to find applet "keyboard"

but maybe that is OK since I don't have a GTA02.

Anyways, if anyone have any ideas they are highly qppreciated...

/Pontus