Daily Snapshot Review 24 April 2008

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Fri Apr 25 09:03:27 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 21:10 -0400, Kevin Dean wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Thomas Wood <thomas at openedhand.com> wrote:
>
> >  I'm hoping there is a slight increase in responsive to the GUI.
> >
> >  Of course, the look and feel is a very subjective matter, but I
> >  appreciate any constructive comments or bug reports!
>
> Constructive criticism. :) If you take a look at openmoko-mediaplayer
> you'll see that the Advance, pause, play and forward buttons have been
> relegated to tiny little blocks, at least on today's snapshot.

Good point, the media player needs it's own special theme copying from
the old theme (really, it needs to ship it's theme itself).

I'll see if I can fix this.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/