Daily Snapshot Review 24 April 2008

Clarke Wixon cwixon at usa.net
Fri Apr 25 23:47:11 CEST 2008

Thomas Wood <thomas at ...> writes:

> Good point, the media player needs it's own special theme copying from
> the old theme (really, it needs to ship it's theme itself).

Hi Thomas,

The media player icons all live in a subdirectory to the gtk theme -- see my
comment #14 on bug #1293 for the quick fix.  I was poking away at your theme
back in October/November '07 when I figured this one out.

I submitted a few bugs on the theme and the media player back in that timeframe
(903, 1040, 1041), but this one must have slipped my mind.

-C