WiP: dfu-util for Windows

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Wed Feb 6 11:30:17 CET 2008

Sounds encouraging.

> I'll put up some notes on the Wiki.

Would be nice. Especially, I wonder how you got around the MinGW/MSYS issues which I described on the Wiki page. I just have the problem that the newer version of MSYS is not installable and the older version seems to be too old.

Let me know when you updated the page.

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------