Buildhost Has No New Snapshots

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Thu Feb 7 19:18:01 CET 2008

I've not done any reviews because Buildhost hasn't generated any.

Does anyone know why there have been no new daily snapshots since 31
January? I noticed this is right about the time that the 2.6.22 kernel
was replaced with 24, does this have anything to do with it?

Are daily's built automatically (and the script broke???) or does
someone manually do it?

What is the difference between the nightly snapshots and the images
generated by MokoMakefile, and for that matter, what is the difference
between the images on buildhost.automated.it (Which includes 2.6.24
which neither MokoMakefile or the nightly have yet included).