Daily Snapshot Review 14 Feb 2008

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Sat Feb 16 15:16:53 CET 2008

That certainly is interesting and I might poke around at that more.
I'm a bit concerned with the two shortcomings though. If the CPU is
being overtaxed it won't reflect an accurate boot process and without
nand booting it doesn't give I/O stats.

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll see what a run of that yeilds and
if it's worth doing from now on. :)