Backup/Sync

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Mon Feb 18 23:00:00 CET 2008

I recall at some point I had builds that did the same thing. It wasn't
pertaining to the sharing from Evolution to Moko, but from the fact
that om-contacts2 had a record. Adding on on the Neo only did the same
thing.

What build are you using? If it's fairly recent would it be possible
to try opening the app via command line and posting the output?