cpu

andy selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:53:37 CET 2008

> I want  to know if  it'll be  possible to change  for a GTA02  CPU (or
> card) without buy the case...

No chance, we cant even buy a GTA02 mainboard because it wont fit into
a case designed for a GTA01.

> Or will  it be  possible to overclock  (I think  it's not a  good idea
> because of t° but...)

That, and battery life, or lack of it.
There are no jumpers to my knowledge so overclocking may only be
possible if wires are soldered over joints.
I had toyed with the idea of a floppy printed cable-style sheet, pre
wired and moulded to fit on the pcb making the power connections to
the cpu so as to overclock it (and taking additional power form the
usb port).