Daily use of Neo1973

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Wed Feb 20 13:14:39 CET 2008

Hi!

I still suffer from the problem that the battery is empty all the time.
I need to admit though that I might not have the latest build, but in
mine, power management is that broken that even if I leave the phone
plugged in to the charger on the desk, it seems to use more power than
it gets and dies. And that means emergency charging procedure once
again, which means, I don't use it a lot in practice.

Hopefully this will improve soon.

Regards,
Torsten