Daily use of Neo1973

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Feb 20 15:24:38 CET 2008

btw. frequent crashes included. But nothing that would not work after a
few reboots. :)
It's mostly crashes on resume after powermanagemt.
Sometimes the dialer get's confused, but not considerably fewer times
then earlier. Much improvement here.

Handling calls can be annoying too. Phone can lock while phoning and you
have to press buttons  to get control back.
Closing the dialer (pressing power) while talking does not interrupt calls.
(Philosophical question, but i think you need power as a hangup button.
Even when i know that this does not end the call, i feel the need to
press this button for hangup when i use it. It seems to be a hard wired
connection in my head betwen the exit/close button and hangup.)

This sayed. A watchdog for X would be neat.
X goes sometimes down (probably window manager crashed) and lets me with
a text login. All i can do is reset there.