Daily use of Neo1973

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Wed Feb 20 15:27:33 CET 2008

My current phone is a Nokia N70, and that's what I compare the Neo with.
I used the phone in various situations - snowboarding on 3000 meters, while
standing on 50 meter high free-standing towers, at 180 km/h on the German
Autobahn, and in different data centers. With all the noise and/or the wind
in this situations, I never had a problem with the Nokia - it of course was
not perfect, but I could understand everything.
Long way to go for the Neo.
At least it's definitely possible to use it in your office :)
Let's see how the Neo performs on the coming snowboard-trip (where I
hopefully can use the GPS).