Daily Snapshot Review - 20 Feb 2008

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Wed Feb 20 20:26:59 CET 2008

Kevin Dean wrote:

> My recommendation is that all users upgrade their rootfs and new
> 2.6.24 kernel image to the ones found at the top of the review.
Thanks for that advice.
> I'd really like to hear input by you guys on where I can go from here.
> I've gotten kind words from people who find these reviews save them a
> bunch of time

They do. :)
I like to be cutting edge with all development. But i don't like to
loose essential features.
Your reports help a lot.

What i would like to see is a changelog for the releaaes. Maybe there is
somewhere, but i have not found it.
When i do a update i would really like to know where work was done.
This would also allow me to follow the development more closely and see
where changes are and where it might be intersting to look at.

Regards
  Tilman