Daily use of Neo1973

Ralf Krantz ralfkrantz at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 20:50:03 CET 2008

I am using my Neo (latest Qtopia image) since about 10 days as my
primary business phone. I am a quality engineer of automobile industry
and the main problems I have before deeper testing, is that the Neo will
not establish a bluetooth connection with the handsfree system of common
automobile bluetooth units (OEM). Further more I haven't found a
seperate charger for the Neo. I charge it at home with my Linux-machine
and during work the battery get's flat after about 4 hours using it. My
windows-business-machine won't load the battery, which means I have to
wait until the next day. Is there somebody out there, who can give me an
advice which wall-plug-charger I have to buy and secondly which
car-charger I have to buy?

Kind Regards

Ralf