Daily use of Neo1973

Peter Rasmussen plr at udgaard.com
Wed Feb 20 21:05:17 CET 2008

I have a Motorola A780 mobile, and the charger that comes with it has a
mini-USB connector, and it charges the Neo1973 very good for me. It also
handles a 500mA load.

As far as I know, Motorola has a number of mobiles that uses a mini-USB
connector, so I guess it should be possible to get such a charger
without too much trouble.

I don't know about a car charger (I have dis-selected having a car :-)
so I can't advice you about that.

Peter