OSX Big Endian patch for dfu-util

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Wed Jan 2 12:47:01 CET 2008

Great,
I will integrate this into "OpenMoko Flasher.app" to make it Universal.

Happy new year as well to everyone.

Am 02.01.2008 um 09:04 schrieb Daniel Hembree:

> this patch, applied to dfu-util's main.c, will enable OSX PPC
> machines so download to the neo1973.
>
> 757,759c
>                        func_dfu.wTransferSize = OSSwapInt16
> (func_dfu.wTransferSize);
> .
> 29,31c
> #include <libkern/OSByteOrder.h>
> .
>

> I followed the instructions supplied by Krzysztof Kajkowski at,
> http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-July/
> 008438.html , to download the source and compile it. Unfortunately,
> it was for i386 machines, persevering, I tried the above changes
> and was able to download and use the latest openmoko and qtopia
> rootfs.  This was done on a G4 Titanium PB.
>
> Happy New Year!

The Handheld-Linux Shop
http://www.handheld-linux.com
+49-89-54290367

operated by
Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
http://www.goldelico.com

AG München, HRA 89571
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People