Native Compilation

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Sat Jan 12 17:41:09 CET 2008

Kurtis Heimerl wrote:
> I'm building a package called DTN http://www.dtnrg.org/wiki
> I've built the necessary bitbake file to build the main package,
> but the python stuff is tricky. It's a DTN problem though, as the
> thing didn't compile easily to begin with.

Ok, that wasn't easy. Took me 4 hours, 2 of those with xerces-c. *phew* But it's done now. I didn't test the package, but it's in OpenEmbedded now. I built it for you, so you can test: Please download from http://buildhost.vanille.de/tmp/deploy/glibc/ipk...

The packages are dtn and python-dtn. You may need to install some more dependencies, but when you add this directory as a feed, ipkg install python-dtn should drag them in automatically.

Have fun and please report.

Regards,

:M:

--