Dial In/Out + SMS In/Out now works

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:14:22 CET 2008

I've tried out the new image also.
The good:
- while the PIN registration works each time, I see at least two
identical network info popups
- calling seems to work (haven't tested it thorough)
- SMS kinda works. The second time I booted the Neo, the SMS
application wouldn't start anymore.

The bad:
- I managed to 'loose' the selection of home in the top left corner of each app.
- Managing and creating contacts is not working right
  - I cannot select the type of phone# (work/home/...) per contact
  - after adding the first contact the keyboard and the input field
for the phone number started misbehaving. The keyboard would not
disappear anymore unless I used the tiny icon at the top
- I enabled the power management and while I was in the contacts app
the screen dimmed after a while. I can't get the phone to wake up now
because the keyboard is placed over the Openmoko logo that you need to
move to unlock the phone.

It seems that this root image was not tested before published ...