Any OS X developers out there working with OpenMoko?

Mike Montour mail at mmontour.net
Sat Jan 26 04:43:48 CET 2008

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> I recently looked into the change history of the dedicated MacOS X page
> in the wiki and I have got the impression that I am the only one still
> doing something and improving the interworking between the Mac and
> OpenMoko:

Although I haven't done anything recently, I have both an iBook G4 and a
GTA01 and it would like them to eventually work well together.

Under OS X 10.3 I was able to use USB networking to ssh to the Neo, and
I had some success communicating over bluetooth (PPP/dund). However,
since upgrading to Leopard and to a more recent OpenMoko build I have
not been able to get these areas to work reliably. I now dual-boot to
Debian when I need to use my laptop with my Neo. I do the bulk of my
development on an x86 PC.